Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mercy


     This is where we live!
     I really am loving this little trail outside our room!  It is sort of like God is my favorite artist ever.  I attend all His exhibits and keep updated on when His newest pieces will be coming out.  Then, all of a sudden, I discover an exhibit full of His new media that I have never even seen before, and did not even know existed!  This lovely trail is breath-taking (for more than one reason haha)!  The pine trees are so tall and everything is just so green!  The pine needles crunch so crisply under my sneakers and the smell is incredibly sweet!  It is so cool to see another aspect of His creation in nature.  God has also been teaching me a lot about Mercy today.  I won't go into detail, but here are some of the verses and I hope y'all enjoy the photos!
Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom, because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not ben merciful.  Mercy triumphs over judgment. -James 2:12-13
Hate stirs up dissension, but love covers all wrongs -Proverbs 10:12

No comments: