Tuesday, March 8, 2011

crazy girl

My Mom-in-law sent me a text this morning,
"Thinking of you this am. Love you so much. So thankful you are His and his. :)"

Me too! I have so very much to be thankful for! I heard this song on the radio yesterday:




So often, I ask both my husband and the Lord, "why do you love me?" or "why did you pick me?"

The last time I asked Scott, he said,
"because you're crazy, and you're the only kind of crazy I can live with."
I am so blessed that both the Lord and my husband love me (including, but not limited to, my craziness). I see such steadfastness in both of them. Loyalty and faithfulness describe the Lord. He blesses our marriage with those aspects of Himself.
"Crazy Girl, don't you know that I love you? I ain't ever going nowhere, Silly Woman, come here, let me hold you, Have I told you lately, I love you like crazy, Girl."

Thanks, Lord. Thanks, Scott. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

U r so lovable. I am blessed to have u ss a daughter in law! And my son is blessed to have u! U r blessed to have him too! I love it when God works like that.

Unknown said...

I just thought I should let you know that you are an inspiration for me. The love and peace you show has been obvious to me, more so than lately. I actually started you going back to church to strengthen my relationship with God. Thank you for being you, Bri.:)