We talked about how the majority of folks (like Mack) see things in black and white (being symbolic of wrong and right). I think I used to, and sometimes still have the tendency to, see things that way. It is totally ridiculous though! By seeing things in black and white we chooses what is "good" and what is "bad." We/I sees things like this because we are seeking our own self-validation. Everyone wants to be validated. Desiring validation in and of itself is okay; however, one should not push what one views as wrong or right on others, that's called being judgmental. And that is God's job. :) We are here to glorify Him. We always say the Jesus Creed at the end of every service.
We will love the Lord our God with all our hearts, with all our souls, with all our minds, and with all our strength. And we will love our neighbors as ourselves.Happy Sunday. Glorify Him today by loving someone. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment