Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Never Underestimate my Jesus
Never Underestimate my Jesus has been set on repeat on my computer since Scott left. I have even had a dream about the song. I want this song to be so deeply en-grained in my brain. It is a very difficult thing to give up your life for Christ. I am finding it even more difficult to give up something I love more than my very life. I keep returning to the fact that Scott is not mine to begin with. The only reason we have our precious love in the first place is because God loved us and continues to love us first. Another comforting thought is that God loves Scott even more than I do. An idea like this is hard to fathom, but that makes it no less true. God loves Scott more than I do. Wow. What an incredible amount of love! He is good. And His will for us is the safest place for us to be. I would never consider living outside of it. And so I am learning to trust God with a life that I love more than my own. Not easy, just one day at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment