A wise friend writes:
Think about what you've stomped down and pushed aside. Maybe it's a friendship, a fear or a worry. Take time while your driving or before you sleep tonight to just let yourself really feel and take in what's going on in your life.
'Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ' Phil 4:7-8
Let the tide roll in and let it roll you right to the feet of Jesus.
Check out more at http://facingglory.blogspot.com/
Mornings are never good that start with tears... and yet, I am not alone.
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."Psalm 91:1-2
I believe that God is good. I believe He knows the plans he has for us. Even though today is difficult, it does not change His goodness.
I am going to make valentines tonight to mail to people I love. I hope the valentines make them smile and that will make me smile. :)
2 comments:
you are not alone. there are people out here thinking about you even when you don't know it. let's go to jason's for lunch one day -- after i get well!
i love your heart. wish i were there to make cookies with you, just like old times.
Post a Comment